5+2! haPpy BdAY~!!

My deaar kahyee...is celebrating her 20th bday on the 22nd Sept...
and..V celebrated with her..on today...29th Sept..A week after her day...

All the expenses...of coz...v pay..!!as her bday present..and these pictures are specially taken for her as memories and....haha she knows...

Enjoyed a meal in Kenny Rogers...requesting for 2 extra bowl of BlaCk pePpeR sauce..and believe it..v licked it...  :D  Ohh my...my muffin is with u my dear...haha rmb to eat it...

say ~cheese~ tasty potato salad~
EHEM!! there's a Watch Model here..promoting his bday present from me..

I've no idea on this game..1st time playing lose to both of them..!
the no 1 player..of coz..that bday gal lo...!!
no one can beat her records..

both added horns..one on dino..one on..bee...

our BMW!! 3rd series?? or baby series?!
tada!!so happy~!!~our 1st BMW~!!

~Eeeooo!!~police coming~
~偷情中~

囚犯已被逮捕~滥用私型


After our photo session..we went to enjoy our yogurt ice cream before our movie MaMaMia!! nah...tis is the one...Yogur Berry..
But..I tell u..tis is a great disappointment..no wonder no customer inside de la...
Nah...this is the one..v order Frozen yogurt single RM 6.90...in the picture..it shows like tis.. (as the picture below)! But...!!! it is not.. the RM 6.90 only for the cream n it comes without fruits er.. v gotta pay extra for each fruit...
Strawberry = RM 1.05 ; Kiwi = RM 1.05; Mango = RM 1.05; Lychee = RM 1.05; Honeydew = RM 0.75... the total with tax = RM 12.05..

Oh my...so ex er...hmm...Mamamia can make us feel happier..all the songs..cool~!!so nice...haha
gotta go download le o...

4 comments:

kAhy3e@aNgiE said...

yayaya.. thx for everything my gal.. hehe... btw, d 'VOS' in d arcade really not bad.. hehe.. must go play it next time ^^ nice leh.. haha..

o my god, d yogurt ice-cream really damn expensive lo.. wont go visit it anymore le.. n wont recommend to ppl.. hehe...

thxs to mama mia.. wahaha..
i love it...
'i have a dream.......'

wakakaka...

p/s: remember to email those pic to me.. (hope u wont reveal my blog to others lo, coz i did talk bad abt sum fakers n fuckers.. hehe)

Anonymous said...

hahaha
reveal?? i put urs in my taggi edi wo..if ppl go c themselves..den...hahaha

Anonymous said...

wah..play til so happy o..?haha..im regret that im not celebrate wit kah yee o..haha..well..happy belated birthday to kah yee also..you all really have a very fun tat day. I long time no eat Roger's 仔 liao oo..wan to eat "gai bei" o..haha

kAhy3e@aNgiE said...

haha.. thx ct.. den u owe me a meal la ^^