UM Marketing Plan Competition! TENSED!!

Oh gosh...
I'm stucked..how can I continue with limited resources??
GooGLe..my greatest teacher ever..why can't u answer my Questions too?

how much market share ZyXEL is holding in Malaysia?
When D-Link entered the Malaysia market??
How big is the industry??

all these are basic Questions but i can't get the answers either..
Why there are so few people responding to my survey??
Do u know how much the proposal have to rely on it?
I've sent out hundreds of mails to hundreds of companies..
even mum's colleagues and business contacts i also tried..
posted here..posted in friendster...
tried everyway to get to the people...but u know what?

I'm so happy receiving a mail from a company..!
asking about my details (uni..person in charge contact and so on...)
I am so happy that I got an adiitional respondent..!!
BUT u know what this person...haiz...
just wanted to take advantage on my "request" getting me to get them something in return without responding on my survey..!

this is reality?? WELCOME to REAL LIFE!!
if this survey is targeted to home users, do u think I have to try so hard to get to u, my dearest companies..??I could get friends..uni mates..course mates...classmates...
but i couldn't...

Sad to say...I'm stucked..a countdown of 2days...and we have to submit our plan!
what have I done?? 

I think my dream to present the plan on stage probably is just a dream!!
Oh Gosh..so negative again... HELP!! Mr n MRs companies... need u 30 secs!!

0 comments: