Leadership & Team Building Workshop

I've just attended the two-days workshop in PG block from UTAR's Soft Skills Competency (DSSC). 
Boys: Bowen, Darren, Zamri, Kyan
Gals: Sham, me, Li pei, Cyntia, Evelyn..
~~nice to meet u guys~~


TA DA!! Tis is our team's logo!! 333!! looks nice isn't it?? do u understand what it means?? 
let me explain..v r given a role to be the disciplinary group. as u know '666' is a devil num, so '333' simply means half devil@@!!
it is very clear in the drawing of an angel prefect with devil's horn n tail! the tie and stars resemble the 'authority'.. "FRIENDLY, FIRM, FLEXIBLE" is our mission!!  

erm..this is my lunch..char siew, cucumber with dried prawn and thai tofu!
i love this orange juice la...!!!

Our work...Goal Setting steps!!hehe cool...learnt sth here..

Erm...happy to learn new stuffs..but at the same time..I've no no no patience...LOOK at the superb long traffic jam..I've been caught in the jam for an hour... 


get trapped!!! hate this!! spoil my mood~~!@!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear hav introduce briefly about what is it lo..haha..tis event is ok but i think the content hav to know how to apply is more important. So my dear dear mus apply wat she learn today oo..den only can achieve her dream o..Have 2nd Genting Highland..haha..

i hope u really can learn wat u wan to learn in tis talk or campaign lo..hehe..add oil..dear..