Xingpei!! I'm BACK!!

I've been so demotivated in all these days...finals around the corner..NOPE...is 2 more days to go..but i still busy 'chasing' dramas...I just couldn't find myself, no direction, total lost!!I've been reading logistics for almost a week, but sad to say, Mr Dan is right...I don't know what am I studying in the whole week...I seems to understand, but, if I've to put it in words on the exam sheet, I afraid that I couldn't do so...Telling this to my friends that I fail to motivate myself, no one tend to believe in me...everyone will just say "cheh...U wo...xingpei lai de ma...no worries la..." Actually, I'm much demotivated and upset when i get this feedback...I'm not purposely "lying" to everyone that I could not study, or to cheat my friends, but honestly...I'm lost!

Anyway...today...a very sudden!I realize I'm turning n tossing aroun the toughest subject that I couldn't get through...SO, I go for the easiest one 1st and come back again to LOGISTicS later on...I must get through this!! Xingpei!! Come On...!!! My frens...U guys too...!! good LuCk to u n me..!!

Time to study again...sayonara!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

venice,jus try ur best!!
GANBATE..'jus do it'!

Anonymous said...

hehe ^^
finish exam le o!!
sit sit so pity er..u sick le o..
mz take care o!if not how to have happy holiday le..know??
guai guai lo...