yoohoo!~~

Finally...!!! 

We finally submitted our marketing plan!Safe...!! Hopefully we could get through it and move on to the next stage..

I would take part in this competition just simply bcoz i wanted to present on stage..I really enjoyed presenting our ideas confidently. I've actually ruined my presentation twice in the Apprentice 2008 - F&N Bottle Design and Barista Coffee Ad Competition... That experience has really turned my presentation life miserable...I can't imagine how can I present in front of so many people without preparation! I'm so dumb, trying to cheat the audience that I'm presenting! hahahaha 

I felt embarassed with my performance...felt so sorry to my team members as I've broken their trust on me! So NOW... FINALLY....after I've waited for so long...the opportunity came when my friends tell me about this...

Hopefully...I could have this chance to do presentation on our ideas..! Simply because I enjoy it!!

0 comments: